Saturday, April 15, 2006

Gina Davis's First Pro Show Will Be The Europa August 25th and 26th


Gina Davis -- who has a cut set of legs as the photo shows -- reports on her blog that her first show as a professional bodybuilder will be the Europa on August 25th and 26th in Arlington, Texas at the Arlington Convention Center.

"I am so ready to get the show on the road...after sending Andy my update I was looking over the pics and videos and kept thinking "cannot wait to see what's under all that!" I am still weighing around 191lbs and it will be interesting to see how much muscle I have gained in two years.



I weighed in at 156 in 2004(after a week of being very sick and losing some size) so I think I should at least be around 160 for the Europa. 20 weeks out this weekend and have 4 weeks to get to 185lbs to start my prep...it's a done deal. Exciting stuff and it only gets better as this contest journey begins. I will have a "Countdown to the Europa" section where you will see THE MOST phenomenal contest progression pics ever. People could not get over my "Road To Victory" section in '04...oh yea...it begins again very soon. Gosh! Just so much swirling through my head right now-can't wait! yippeee!!!"

No comments:

Breaking news

Megan Avalon Female Bodybuilder Vlogs On Zennie62