Thursday, May 11, 2006

Jody May's Been Busy - Blog Report


Texas Champion Bodybuilder -- and the best candidate to play Wonder Woman in the upcoming movie -- Jody May has come out of hiding to give her fans an update:

"Hi all!!! Man it has been a while, but in my defence, my blog has not been working and Andy got it all fixed for me. What have I been up to??!! WOW that is too much for me to write, I am slow ya know !lol.

This weekend I am going to Shreveport to guest pose with Sheliah Brown and her group Syncronicity. She did this kick ass routine!! Check out the website www.UltimateBodybuilding.net for more info. It is really going to be great!! Superman has done an awesome job marketing this first year show. All the radio stations, live TV and a huge fitness day for kids. Really looking forward to it.

Then June 3rd I will be in Plano at the Lone Star. I have 2 friends competing and I will also be unveilling a surprise that weekend!!!! Very cool so keep ya eyes peeled.

I also started my prep for USA's July 29th in Vegas. I will be adding photos more often of that progress in addition to regular updates. I started dieting at 13.7% bodfat and 191 pounds!! And that was actually down from 201. I skerred myself!

lol I have already upped my cardio because I am afraid I won't be ready. But I will, I am sooo pumped for this show, and then I am staying in Vegas with my husband and lots of friends for a mini vacation. I have not had one in forever!!"

...(The surprise is that she got a breast enlargement!)

Visit her site at www.jody-may.com

No comments:

Breaking news

Megan Avalon Female Bodybuilder Vlogs On Zennie62