Monday, June 26, 2006

Johanna Dejager Shows How To Build Shoulders - Video



Johanna Dejager is a Canadian National fbb with a killer website at http://www.johannadejager.com .

As her profile reads: "I was born in a small town just outside of Ottawa, Ontario (Canada) and spent my early years growing up in the surrounding area on a dairy farm.

With growing up on the farm came a lot of responsibilities. The chores were shared between the family members and there wasn't much time left over for any after school activities. So, for the athletic department, I did not develop a specific talent for any sport. But I was particularly good at certain track events that required brute strength i.e. shot put or discus but I recall soccer and field hockey something that I enjoyed during regular gym classes. I did alot of horseback riding, swimming and cycling during my spare time at home. I have always attributed my bodybuilding base from the hard work on the farm.

I didn't go to a gym until collage and just trained on and off for a few years until I went to a local bodybuilding show and friends convinced me to give it a try. So I decided to get a bit more serious.

What I enjoy the most from the weight training is the elated feeling after a work out - the bodybuilding shows are a bonus and a challenge. The competitions give me a goal and something to push me a little harder in the gym everytime I walk through those doors.

I will always train even if I do not compete in bodybuilding shows. I truly believe - 'what you put in is what you get out'. Bodybuilding is a great experience."


Below, Johanna shows how she works out her shoulders.

No comments:

Breaking news

Megan Avalon Female Bodybuilder Vlogs On Zennie62