Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Cindy Phillips With Two Weeks Before The Canadian Nationals



On her blog, Cindy Phillips writes:

I find myself sad thinkin about this prep ending. As much as i'd like to eat and get back to being a little more normal, i can't help but be saddened to know that soon this journey will be over. You work sooo hard for so long and then bam all the sudden its over....the lean muscle u took so long to scalp out gets covered back up with carbs and food and your daily life no longer revolves around getting to that date. I'm sure alot of girls kina feel like that. I sense of loss, for somthing that was so much a part of your life for so long.

HAHAHA, but really i cant friggin wait to eat me some CHHESCAKE FOR REAL!!! That keeps me happy :).

No comments:

Breaking news

Megan Avalon Female Bodybuilder Vlogs On Zennie62