Monday, September 11, 2006

Introducing Sarah Pawlicki!!!



Sarah started her career last year, just 13 months after giving birth to her daughter Faith. Don't we all looked this good after popping out a little one!

More on Sarah, from Sarah and GeneX Online Magazine:

Hi, my name is Sarah Pawlicki. My goal was always to come back from pregnancy and prove that I could get my body back and I did! I won my first Figure competition, taking not only first, but overall as well!

This year I made the leap to Nationals competiing in the NY Team Universe and the USA's in Vegas. I did well for my first year compeating nationally! I know what I have to do for next year and am actively pursuing success in the spring of next year!

I also run an online training sight, buildyourownbody.com and have invented a new piece of equipment. The Spider ball is about to become the new face of fitness! The patent is pending and we can't wait to get it out to the world! Thanks for your attention.

Sarah Pawlicki


Best of luck to Sarah and her "Spider Ball"!!!

No comments:

Breaking news

Megan Avalon Female Bodybuilder Vlogs On Zennie62