Sunday, January 14, 2007

Alina Popa's Great 2006


Alina Popa, originally uploaded by pisadinho.

Alina Popa's another popular female bodybuilder on the Web. At her website she reports...

"Hello everybody!

First of all I want to wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy Prosperous New Year. For me 2006 was a very successfull year, full of both proffesional and personal satisfaction. I got to meet so many new and interesting people, I travelled a lot, I had lots of good experiences and many new things to see and learn. I had one competition only, but I was the winner; that competition might not look so important, but to me it was meaningfull because I realized I achieved a new level in my shape.

So, at the end of this year, when I draw a line and sum up, I could say it was the best year I had so far, with the most numerous improvements and the one that brought the most significant changes. Also, it brought next to me some very special people that I love with all my heart. I want to thank them all for being who they are and for constantly supporting me in the most genuine way possible."

We hope she has more success in 2007

No comments:

Breaking news

Megan Avalon Female Bodybuilder Vlogs On Zennie62