Thursday, May 17, 2007

Monica Brennan From The Contra Costa Figure Competition


Monica Brennan, originally uploaded by genexmagazine.

Monica Brennan should play the "Bionic Woman" on NBC. She's a totally hot hardbody from Oakland, CA (yeah, ok, actually, Alameda, but whatever!) Here's her post on GeneX Forum..

Hi all, my name is Monica Brennan and I am currently training for the May contra costa figure competition in Hayward, California. I have been weight training for about 10 years (sometimes more seriously then others) and I have recently started preparation for becomming a figure competitor. I went to my first show Saturday the 10th of March and I plan to be part of many more. I placed second in my class but there were only a few of us competing.

To give you a little background on myself, I started boxing at the age of 12. I worked a lot at a coffee shop and wasent sure of what to do with my money. So I went through the phone book and found a the Bellmore Kickboxing academy, in Bellmore,NY which became my main focus for the next 8 years. When I was about 14 I had started really taking up the art of weight training. I was very involved in both sports until recently when I moved from Long Island, New York to Alameda, California.

I had started boxing at Kings gym in Oakland but I started really getting into weight training and that aspect of my life really took off. I had always used weight training as a means of relieving stress. When I started doing personal training I realized how nice it is to see people achieve there personal fitness goals. I still find that more rewarding then making the money.

I ended up meeting a good friend, Peggy, at my gym who is a bodybuilder. I would see her and say to myself, who is that?? She had a great physique and motivation that left me in awe. She had suggested that I do figure competitions, which I had known nothing about. I started looking into them and realized that I would love the opportunity to partake in one of the competitions, so I did. With Peggy's help I placed second in my class at my first show. And plan on doing my best at the Contra Costa. I would love some feedback on my pics or just comments.

Thanks.
Monica Brennan

No comments:

Breaking news

Megan Avalon Female Bodybuilder Vlogs On Zennie62