Saturday, June 02, 2007

Collin Fischer Comparing Guns at Bay to Breakers 2007

This is FBB Collin Fischer, apparently at one of the many parties along the route of the San Francisco Bay to Breakers run, which annually draws between 50,000 and 70,000 people. Her bio says she lives in New York, so she must have flown out for the event.

Here's more about her, from Andy's website:

"I have only done 3 shows I won the NPC New York City Championship Overall in 95, The NPC Atlantic States (Bev Francis) Overall in 96, and then 1st place middleweight in Dallas 97 Nationals. I have been holding out since then for an invitation to the Ms. International which I finally got this year, but l thought with only 7 weeks notice I was unable to participate. I wrote back to Mr. Demilia in hopes of an invitation for this next year but as yet have received no reply. I am currently pursuing my undergrad in Biology and perhaps a minor in Chemistry or Biochemistry at Queens College.

With regard to my training routine, I try to get to the gym at least 5 days a week (unless I have an exam in Organic Chem). Before a contest I often train 7 days a week. It would be rather difficult for me to give you an exact schedule because my strategy is one of constant change. Variety in ones routine is truly the key to success, once your muscles have adapted to something change comes slowly if it comes at all. I recommend changing the exercises each time you train a body part. I also believe strongly that one should train each and every body part with equal intensity (and love), this includes calves forearms neck and lower back which seem often to be overlooked by many enthusiasts. Further, I prefer to train quads ,and then hamstrings and hips with a day break from legs in between. Otherwise you will lose the intensity that these groups demand toward the end of your training session and these groups will lag behind the rest. Finally, it is very important to train hips consistently and properly, I often see many professional bodybuilders who seem to be deficient in these areas. THERE ARE FOUR WAYS TO TRAIN HIPS adduction, abduction, flexion, and extension, it is essential to perform each of these exercises regularly.

I am now bartending at a club called "Infinity" in Long Island City, New York on Thursday and Saturday nights."

No comments:

Breaking news

Megan Avalon Female Bodybuilder Vlogs On Zennie62