Sunday, August 19, 2007

Cindy Phillips Wins IFBB Pro Card At 2007 Canadian Nationals


Cindy Phillips, originally uploaded by genexmagazine.

Cindy Phillips, a very nice and popular female bodybuilder from Canada, has finally been awarded for having a terrific body, well sculpted and symetrical.

On her blog, she could not believe her good fortune. But I for one, am happy to see it for her, especially in the wake of this post on her blog:


"I think this show may be it for me. I may hang up the suit and put the protan away. I'm not saying i wanna be skinny or something like that (cauz i don't!), but i don't know i wanna continue on the competitive stream.

I don't wanna feel i have to get bigger, or be harder or turn into someone i'm not or whatver it it is to attain a certain score because at the end of the day it is only ME that has to be hapy with how I look. ONLY ME.

In 10 yrs I'll still be Cindy but...and it wont matter what some judge said about me at a bb show. I want other women to really hear what i'm saying too.....i want them to always be conscious they they are in control of their life and realize that bb shows are a very small part of life before it is too late.

Do what u like, dont let someone dicate how u should look. Be strong and healthy and a proactive women. Wake up and take control before competing in bb takes your life, your looks, and your self esteem. "

No comments:

Breaking news

Megan Avalon Female Bodybuilder Vlogs On Zennie62