Friday, April 04, 2008

Dr. Michele Neil Does The Power Curl


power curl, originally uploaded by amproshoot.

If you think this is just another blonde, think again. Dr. Michele Neil is an accomplished female bodybuilder and practicing doctor of medicine in Oklahoma. She reports from her website that:

I am an Internal medicine physician, with a subspecialty in Sports Medicine. I am also a naturopathic physician-I treat soft tissue pain and dysfunction with multiple modalities including acupuncture. My goals and objectives: are to put health care back into the hands of the people---Educate---Eductate---Educate! As I teach and provide for my patients they obtain a toolbox for which to stay well. I Strive for a higher quality of being and an all encompassing lifestyle! Every day eminating a positive attitude for all to see and be ignited by

No comments:

Breaking news

Megan Avalon Female Bodybuilder Vlogs On Zennie62