Friday, July 04, 2008

Debbie Bramwell Shows Biceps In Black!


IMG_5524, originally uploaded by Iron Ladies.



This is IFBB Pro Female Bodybuilder Debbie Bramwell, who has great peaked biceps and a terrific neck and tapered build. In the video, Debbie says she loves being a strong woman.

Here's all about her from her website http://www.debbie-bramwell.com:

Stats....photoshoot condition
weight - 144
height - 5'2 1/2 "
thigh - 22.5
bicep - 14.5 "
calf - 15 1/4
hips - 36 1/4
abs - 27
chest - 38.5
forearms - 11.5
shoulders - 44.5 (flexed-48)

DOB: June 9th , 1966
Height: 5'3"
Weight: contest 140 offseason 155-160
Hair: black
Eyes: dark brown
Residence: San Diego, California
Birthplace: New Jersey
Hobbies: weighttrain (compete),go to beach, volleyball,read, personal/spiritual growth work, movies, hike, yoga, dance, meet new people travel, hairstlyist, physiquemodel, music, study success people and the mind, but mostly spend time with family and friends

Lifelong goals compete as a pro, live a healthy, harmonious lifestyle and study success to enable me to inpsire and encourage others to achieve their dreams through personal/spiritual/physical growth. To meet and marry my bestfriend .....continue to live each day with purpose and gratitude... and give back to society.

I was the youngest of 4 children that played sports growing up. My dad took every opportunity to coach and practice with us as he encouraged us to have fun and be our best. I was shy and seemed to blossom when it came to athletics. As a young girl I tried every sport but as a teenager I enjoyed softball, track and volleyball.

It wasnt until I was in my early 20s that I became interested in my body image... I would say I wasnaturally pear shaped, with most of my weight in my legs so I always wanted to lose the 5-10 pounds to look good. After going on every diet and doing lots of cardio I realized I needed to tone with weights to get results. I'll never forget my first workout magazine was shape....I was so into reading the success stories for inspiration and learning the dos and donts of proper diet and training. Initially I joined a all girl gym (I was still shy)but eventually joined a "real" gym (in Phoneix arizona) and this wasnt until I was 26 years old. When I first joined this female trainer took me under her wing and show me a workout program. After a couple of months I met a man I dated for 4 years who was a noncompetitive Bodybuilder. I was lucky to learn alot more from him and his bodybuilding magaiznes that were laying around. I rememeber being in awe of Laura Creavalle more then anyone and then Sue Price and later Lenda Murray. He eventually took me to some local shows where i thought everyone was a winner on that stage. ALthough a this time I was not interested in competing I still got more motivated to go to gym and train hard afterwards.

No comments:

Breaking news

Megan Avalon Female Bodybuilder Vlogs On Zennie62