Monday, December 22, 2008

Andie Thiel on FTVideo.com


Andie Thiel on FTVideo.com, originally uploaded by genexmagazine.

About Andie Thiel...

..From her website:

"I'm 36 years old, I've always been athletic and I discovered my love of weight training in 1994 when I was in the military. Upon my discharge from the military, I began competitive bodybuilding and entered numerous contests in the mid-1990's, eventually capping off the first phase of my bodybuilding career by placing 8th in my weight class at the National Physique Committee(NPC) Nationals bodybuilding championships in 1996.

At that point, I was suffering burnout from competing and I decided to pursue my education, a different career path and find my spiritual life, which eventually lead me to become a born-again Christian.

My educational background in management and criminal science led me to a job that eventually materialized into managing a multi-million dollar Public Service Ambassador Program in downtown Milwaukee.

After 8 years in this position and having met my husband, the Lord put on my heart to resume my bodybuilding quest of becoming a professional bodybuilder and to pursue the career change of becoming a full-time Personal Trainer.

My future plans are to continue to expand my knowledge base as a Personal Trainer and to once again compete in the NPC National Bodybuilding championships in 2008 and God-willing, to become a professional bodybuilder within the next 2 years.

I am currently a Certified Personal Trainer by the following organizations: National Exercise Sports Trainers Association (NESTA); National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM); and International Sports Science Association (ISSA)."

No comments:

Breaking news

Megan Avalon Female Bodybuilder Vlogs On Zennie62