Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sarah Dunlap Photographed On 18th and Ashland in Chicago


Someone took this cool black and white shot of bodybuilder Sarah Dunlap as she was passing out cards promoting a gym at 18th and Ashland Avenue in Chicago. It's an arresting photo and the response to it just shows how popular women bodybuilders are around the World.

From her blog Sarah reports:

"Hello all.... I am updating this blog to let everyone know that I am now about fourteen weeks out of the Europa Supershow. Any and all help through sponsorship would be greatly appreciated at this time. I plan on standing tall as a top contender at the Ms. Olympia this year. I have been training my ass off. I am weighing 180 lbs right now... abs are visible and each day I am getting harder.

I only started to clean up my diet this week, and in this week, my body is already going through huge changes. So also, for anyone who checks in with the herbiceps Webcam chats, I shall be making a more regular appearance.

Thanks for all of your support on my websites and all of the wonderful comments I have received via email."


I've also included this video of Sarah produced by "TomNine."

Here's Sarah!

No comments:

Breaking news

Megan Avalon Female Bodybuilder Vlogs On Zennie62