Wednesday, December 06, 2006

About New Zealand's FBB, Steph Park



Steph Park is another popular female bodybuilder who's from New Zealand. She just married her trainer and graduated from Teacher's College. Here's more from her website..

I started Bodybuilding in 1998 when I was approached by my trainer Jason Orr about becoming a serious competitor. I have always been involved in athletics mainly soccer but I've left that behind to focus on building a more muscular physique. I have fortunately been able to gain muscle quickly and I intend to push my potential to the maximum, without the use of drugs.

My first taste of competition came in 1999, starting off in a Figure contest and placing third. Also in 1999, I entered a Level 1 Bodybuilding show and won third place again. I decided to take a year off from competing to improve some areas before entering another Level 1 show in 2001. It proved to be beneficial because I won that show. I look forward to entering more competitions in the near future, it is such an amazing experience. It's hard work but very gratifying.

In 2005 I graduated from Teacher's College in Dunedin, New Zealand. I 'm now back in Canada and I am busy with steady supply work from J/K up to grade 6. I look forward to obtaining a full teaching position soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know much, but I do know that Steph is Canadian, not Kiwi. She, like many other commonwealth residents, traveled abroad for schooling, but she is from the North country, not down under.

Breaking news

Megan Avalon Female Bodybuilder Vlogs On Zennie62